|現磨黑胡椒碎||freshly ground black pepper|
|1棵 西蘭花||1 large head of broccoli|
|1小節 無鹽牛油||a small of knob of unsalted butter|
1. 把水置於大鍋中， 加入少許鹽並以大火煮沸
1. Fill a large pan with water, add a tiny pinch of salt and bring to the boil over a high heat.
2. Meanwhile, on a chopping board, cut the florets from the broccoli, then cut or break them into bite-sized pieces.
3. Trim and cut the stalk in half, then finely slice it.
4. Once boiling, use a slotted spoon to carefully lower the broccoli into the water.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender – you should be able to poke the tip of a knife easily into the florets.
6. Drain over the sink into a colander, then leave to steam dry for a minute.
7. Tip back into the pan, then sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt and pepper.
8. Add the butter and toss to coat, then tip into a serving bowl and serve.
More about this recipe: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/brilliant-broccoli
Special thanks on translation: Ms Ida Lam