2. 室溫放2小時(第1次發酵)後，用抹刀再翻幾下麵團 (排氣)
150g bread flour ( appro. 1 cup) *and some for dusting your hands
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp olive oil
100-110g warm water
Spring onions, julienned
½ onion, shredded
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar, oil, water and spring onions. Mix well until they form a moist dough.
2. Leave the dough to rise in room temperature for 2 hours. Use a knife to turn the dough for a couple of times to let the air out.
3. Pop it in the fridge and let it sit for 0.5-1 day
4. Before working the dough, take it out of the fridge 1-2 hours beforehand so as to let it return to room temperature.
5. While waiting, fry the shredded onions with a bit of oil and salt, cook for 5-7 minutes until they are caramelised. Remove from heat and let it cool down.
6. Take the dough out and dust your hands with flour. Press the dough until it is flat and top with shredded onions. Cut and mould the dough into the shape you want. Place them on an oven tray and let them rise for another hour.
7. In a pre-heated oven, bake the dough for at 220°C for 20 minutes. Cool the loaf on a rack. Enjoy!