|8 隻雞蛋||8 large free-range eggs|
|現磨黑胡椒碎||freshly ground black pepper|
|少量無鹽牛油||a small knob of unsalted butter|
1. Crack the eggs into a measuring jug.
2. Add a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then use a fork to beat them together well.
3. 平底鍋開小火, 放入牛油
3. Put a medium saucepan over a low heat and add the butter.
4. 待牛油慢慢溶化並開始起小泡, 小心地倒入蛋液
4. Leave it to melt slowly, then when it starts to bubble carefully pour in the eggs.
5. Stir slowly with a wooden spoon, or a spatula if you’ve got one, so you can get right to the edges of the pan.
6. Keep gently stirring until the eggs still look silky, slightly runny and slightly underdone, and then remove from the heat – the heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs to perfection.
7. Serve with lightly buttered toast.
try adding one or two of these to the beaten egg mixture for extra flavour:
a few sprigs of fresh soft herbs, leaves picked and finely chopped
½ a fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh podded peas
More about this recipe: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/eggs-recipes/scrambled-eggs
Special thanks on translation: Ms Ida Lam